Friday, March 2, 2012

Best Intentions...

Yes, I should have posted this on the 1st, but when there are two odd days in a row, it throws off my rhythm. I intend to get back on the beat tomorrow!

This fellow was originally intended for the painting I'm working on (yes, still!) but the client was never too fond of him so he has wriggled over here instead. He is a true oddment in the "leftover bits & pieces" sense!

Photoshop.

I also intend to post a less tenuous interpretation of the IF theme later this week. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Don't we get extra credit for "best intentions"? Very cute oddment. Love the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's great! Love the expression on his face, he looks like his 'intentions' could be quite mischievous :) Shame your client didn't take to him though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye and smile, perfect party animal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little guy!! he is soooo cute with his little hat!! Haaa.. I missed visiting your site, so glad I stopped by!!! :) Always great ideas and beautiful illo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the 2nd was birthday I was pleased to see an Oddment in a party hat!

    ReplyDelete